Bambee Bambee

AWESOME

very ren and stimpy. good thing i think ren and stimpy is the SHIT! great job!!!!

Xombie Chapter 10 Xombie Chapter 10

i liked it

i thought the end was great. these other newgrounders are just being asses. how can you not understand the series ending? he was trying to get her back to the humans and he did. mission accomplished.

thanks for all the sweet toons. i aspire to make flash cartoons as well as you do.

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

SIIIIICK!

farr you rock my world. you also make me sad because i know my cartoons arent ass cool as yours... YET!!!!!

Beyond The Edge Beyond The Edge

pretty good

good job for your 4th flash toon. i thought the animation style was pretty darn good. you might think about actually putting in the voices instead of having text. but other than that keep it up.

Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1 Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1

SIIIICCK

that was hands down one of the coolest animations ive seen. great work. where the f#@! is 2?

Droidom Ep.1 Droidom Ep.1

holy scrap!

so this was a pretty good first submission. just a few problems. the titles on the bottom were not necessary at all, the dialoge was a little cheesy, and just when you got me megga pumped for a robot battle they ran like pussies. i mean come on that should have been a super cool fight.
all of that said i did like the robot voices and the designs of the robots were kind of cool. they would be even cooler if you used some swift 3d, but that is a whole new world of pain.
keep up the flashing.

SuperFakeFilms responds:

I hate swift 3D and...
uh, I don't want to give away much story line so I'll just say you'll get your battle soon enough.

Time Shift Drawing Time Shift Drawing

cool drawing

the dude looked phatty. if he had started blasting fools i would have given this animation a 10.

drums-tech responds:

I'll keep that in mind for the next drawing I do ;]

The People's Mario The People's Mario

siiiiick

totally sweet cartoon. when mario pulled down the flag it brought a tear to my eye.

bring it on in level 2!!!!

Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

AWESOME!!!

That song cracked me the f up. I really liked the snake fu. That was totally sweet. The Sam Jackson part was soooo key.

Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air

i love that song, but the real vid was better

i like the idea of a flash version of the song, but it needs more going on. a background would be nice. and a cab that drives up with dice in the mirror was missed.